If you love to cook, you've come to the right place! Every recipe you'll find here has been made by one of us in our home kitchen. Each one is good enough to share with our friends.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Welcome!

I love to cook. 

So do many of my friends.

I thought it would be fun to start a recipe blog to share what we're making in our kitchens from across the miles!  We often share our favorites on Facebook, but I thought this blog would help us keep track of the recipes we've shared so we can find them again easily.

I hope this blog becomes a "virtual cookbook" of all the wonderful food my friends and I cook, as well as advice on wine pairings (thanks to Erin!) and restaurant reviews in our towns and when we travel.

So, in the words of the immortal Julia Child, Bon Apetit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment