If you love to cook, you've come to the right place! Every recipe you'll find here has been made by one of us in our home kitchen. Each one is good enough to share with our friends.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Multi Colored Pepper/ Black Bean/Corn/ Pea Salad

I just made this delicious salad. It was so easy and tasty. The lime juice made the salad fresh tasting and summery and the spices made it zippy. I would suggest you use what you have available and enjoy. I’m sure it will be different each time I make it!
4 generous servings
Ingredients:
1-2 cup chopped peppers (I used one green pepper and several small red, yellow, and orange peppers)
3 stalks celery
1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
1 green onion, sliced thin
½ cup frozen corn
½ cup frozen peas
Juice of 1 ½ limes
Olive Oil
Kosher salt
Black pepper
Cayenne pepper
Cumin
Chili Powder
Mix the ingredients together and enjoy at room temperature. (The amounts of the last six ingredients are “to taste”.)

No comments:

Post a Comment