If you love to cook, you've come to the right place! Every recipe you'll find here has been made by one of us in our home kitchen. Each one is good enough to share with our friends.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Chicken with Creamy Dijon Herb Sauce

I cut this recipe out of the coupons from a French's ad.  It was quick, easy, and delicious!  (I'll take a photo next time -- my camera battery was dead for weeks and I never remembered to charge it until I was ready to take a picture of my dinner!  And by then, it was too late.)

Chicken with Creamy Dijon Herb Sauce

1/2 cup chicken broth
6 Tbsp dijon mustard (a little less would be fine too)
1/3 cup cream cheese spread, softened
1 Tbsp minced herbs (parsley, basil or chives -- I used all three)
1 Tbsp oil
4 boneless chicken breasts
1 tsp minced garlic

Mix broth, mustard, cream cheese and herbs until well blended.  Set aside.

Cook chicken in hot oil in nonstick skillet until browned on both sides, about 15 minutes.

Stir in mustard sauce and garlic.  Simmer over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes until sauce thickens slightly and flavors are blended.

No comments:

Post a Comment